Sunday, August 17, 2008

Netflix


© 1997-2008 Netflix, Inc. All rights reserved





For the many Netflix users and customers (including myself) this week hasn't been that good. It seems that their shipping system went down or something, I received one of the movies with a 4 days delay. And then, after I sent it back they sent me an email stating that the movie was already on its way ( what the??)

I read on the news that the were having some technical troubles and if you are a netflix customer and also had the same delays on movies delivery, I have some news, netflix is giving some discount for next rentals, but please check their website for more info www.netflix.com

It seems that they only had a few shipping problems in their almost 9 years of service, one was when their website went down for almost 11 hours I think that was last march. Anyways, Netflix still being one of the biggest video rental on the US.

have a great day guys!

No comments: