Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mr Natural


Today I went to a nice restaurant named Mr. Natural. All food are 100% made of natural products. As I was speaking with one person on the counter, seems like all their "meat" (milanesas, chorizos) are soy made.

I have to admit that I really enjoyed the food and even purchased some other products like chorizos, vegan mayonnaise and soy milk.

For those that don't know me, for many years I tried to eat healthy along with exercises, avoiding red meat in particular - which I haven't eaten in more that 8 months - and now, I taking chicken out of my diet. I recon that I've eaten enough in the last 25 years so, why not? let's be vegetarian now for good, It doesnt seem hard.

For you that don't know the location I will put the info here:

1901 E Cesar Chavez St
Austin, TX 78702
(512) 477-5228


Probably you'll see me there having lunch on Saturdays. Really nice place.

Well have a good one!


1 comment:

comulinux said...

Floyd no hay nada mas rico que un buen filete de res a la parrilla, a medio cocer.

Por cierto has quitado al pescado también de tu dieta? Si es así, ya no mas ceviche?