Friday, August 8, 2008

Am I a addicted to coffee?

Am I? If I don't drink at least one cup of coffee a day I feel grumpy ( I know I know I am grumpy anyway Yailin ) but seriously, I drink like 3 to 4 cups a day so I guess that I need coffee to survive... throughout the day, bloody long day, so please guys I wanna read your thoughts and comments.
Coming next, we will launching a couple of websites that are related to immigration and technology... keep in touch...

I found this interesting article about caffeine take a gander


http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/caffeine/NU00600



cheers

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi Floyd, I saw your post about drinking coffe and thought you might be interested in this article:
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/05/how-to-give-up-coffee/

I really enjoy all of Steve's site and hope maybe this gives you some useful info. Thanks for sharing your adventures. I wish I could try the Mr. Natural restaurant. Maybe someday.

Unknown said...

hey my bro!! you drink 3 to cups a day?? HA! that's nothing... I drink 5 to 6... mostly so I can be awake all day, then go to class and after that study at home... it's the daily stress that has made us addicts to caffeine :S. Thinking about it, caffeine now it's everywhere, from diet sodas, to cramberry juice, what about that?

luv u bro!

see you around ;)